Our NAKED CRUNCH Organic Peanut Butter tastes so delicious in its birthday suit that we decided not to dress it up with any ingredients! Our special blend of peanuts is naturally sweet and oily, which is why it’s perfect just the way it is – just like you! This has a CRUNCHY texture to it.
This deliciously crunchy and all-natural peanut butter is made in small batches to ensure premium quality and freshness. Why? Because you deserve it! Each of us can use a simple and delicious reminder that the world needs more love. Here it is.
- Made with love in California, USA, made in small batches, and made with just one ingredient: Dry-roasted organic peanuts.
- All-Natural, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, preservative-free, sugar-free, salt-free, certified kosher, non-GMO, no palm fruit oil and no junk.
- No need to refrigerate. Oil separation is natural, just stir it up. Packaged in BPA-free 16 oz jars
- Ideal use: For healthy snacking, spreading on toast with jam and/or fruit, smoothies, and eating with a spoon
- Great source of protein, fiber and healthy fats, Vitamin E, potassium, anti-oxidants and magnesium
16 oz - 454 g
ASIAN SPICY PEANUT SAUCE SET
Deliciously nutritious Asian feeling, the ultimate combination!
Another quick and easy meal highly recommended by Hey Moms Market is Asian Spicy Peanut Butter. The creamy and savory taste of peanut butter goes amazingly well with tiny chili flakes. Its Pad Thai like savor is not too sweet nor too salty. You can use it with meat, noodles, vegetables, and snacks, so give it a try!
- Spicy Peanut Butter Noodle
- Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Spicy Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Spicy Peanut Butter Chicken Wings
- Spicy Peanut Butter Sliders
FOOD SET 2
Kongguksu(Cold Bean Noodle Soup) Set
Do you enjoy a simple plant-based protein-rich Kongguksu? However, the process of soaking soybeans for the right time, and removing the skins can be quite cumbersome and challenging, leading you to opt for having it in restaurants.
That's why you might have come across various homemade versions of Kongguksu, some using tofu, while others incorporate soy milk. You might have tried making them all, but we found them to be underwhelming. Therefore, we suggest a Kongguksu recipe that utilizes pre-cooked beans to create a truly delicious version! Using the finest ingredients in the perfect golden ratio, you can effortlessly blend up a super simple Kongguksu that's exceptionally tasty.
Give this easy Kongguksu recipe a try!