Do not use on hard or frozen foods.
Made in Japan
Ideal for chopping piles of herbs, vegetables or boneless meats with a large, deep and ultra-sharp zirconia blade. The ergonomic handle provides knuckle clearance and control with larger cutting tasks at hand. Available in a white or black blade.
- Made from Kyocera very own proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Ultra-sharp and extremely hard advanced ceramic blade that maintains its sharpness 2x Longer than Kyocera's traditional ceramic blades
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the ceramic blades will not brown nor transfer any metallic taste to food
- A unique, soft-touch ergonomic handle shape fits comfortably in the hand for safe handling and control
- Ideal for slicing boneless meats, boneless fish, fruits, and vegetables only, do not use on hard or frozen foods