USDA Certified Biobased / USDA Certified Organic Bamboo
When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
This set of reusable bamboo sporks is one of our best-sellers. Sporks are a great item to carry when you travel or eat on-the-go. This versatile all-in-one eating utensil is hand-shaped from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo. You’ll want a reusable spork in your travel kit, at work, in your car, in your purse, and more.
Hand-burnished to a naturally-smooth finish, this bamboo spork is reusable and durable.