USDA Certified Biobased / USDA Certified Organic Bamboo
4oz Glass Bottle
Shake before using. Apply with a clean cloth. Let sit and allow oil to penetrate for 10 min. Wipe off excess. Food safe once dry.
When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
Made in the USA
Bamboo and Wood Finishing Oil is handcrafted in small batches with the highest quality, all-natural ingredients from sustainable resources.
Bamboo and wood cutting board oil is made from a proprietary blend of Special Aged Linseed Oil, Pure Tung Oil, and Pure Beeswax. This blend is made without the use of GMO ingredients, toxic heavy metal dryers, chemical processing, petroleum distillates or bleaching. This product is biodegradable, non-ozone depleting and safe for the people applying it.
Great for all types of wood and bamboo grains, our bamboo cutting board oil is easy to use and will keep your products looking new for years to come.
- Easy to use
- 100% food safe
- Moisturizes and nourishes bamboo and wood materials
- Use a little each use and the bottle will last for a long time
- Not made with or tested on animals