USDA Certified Biobased Bamboo
Large : 14 x 9 inch
Medium : 10 x 7 inch
Small : 6.5 x 6.5 inch
When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
Our Undercut Series of bamboo cutting boards are designed for all of your chopping needs and are a necessary addition to your kitchen repertoire.
With original, functional design and superior quality, we designed a unique bamboo cutting board that allows you to cut, serve, carry and set down, all without breaking a sweat - or spilling a crumb. Our sleek cutting and serving boards are made from sustainably harvested bamboo--a renewable material.
Undercut Series cutting boards are available in three sizes: small, medium, and large. Each board is constructed using a water-based, food-grade adhesive imported from Europe that contains no formaldehyde. They are then finished with food-safe wood oil.
- These serving trays stack up nicely to store or display
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Recommend Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come