USDA Certified Biobased Bamboo
5 x 7 1/2 x 5/8 inch
When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for the best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine-grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
The Arch Board offers a modern and timeless design for our latest breadboard. Its minimalist design provides a stylish and functional board with thoughtfully designed grooves to catch crumbs, and surface area for cheese, doubling as a cheese board that has a place at the table and in the kitchen.
All our bamboo cutting boards are made from FSC-certified, sustainably harvested bamboo. Our material of choice for durability, weight, appearance, and eco-friendly attributes. No other material comes close.
Each board is constructed of FSC-certified bamboo using a water-based, food-grade adhesive imported from Europe that contains no formaldehyde, then finished with food-safe wood oil.
All of our bamboo cutting boards are also biobased certified ensuring no toxins.