USDA Certified Biobased Bamboo
2.375 x 0.75 inch
When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
Our small bamboo condiment cups are perfect for any condiment you can think of, from hot sauce, salt and pepper, soy sauce, and more. Designed with a modern finish, this set of 4 condiment cups will be a new staple in your kitchen and on your dining table. Each cup has a unique vertical grain and is hand burnished to a naturally-smooth finish.
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come