USDA Certified Biobased / USDA Certified Organic Bamboo
7 inch, 5 inch
When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
Spread it on thick or thin in style with our bamboo spreaders. With an all-natural look, our bamboo spreaders look stylish out on a charcuterie board or next to your dip bowl.
Each spreader is crafted from a single piece of USDA organic bamboo and hand-burnished to a naturally-smooth finish. Designed to fit perfectly in your hand, these bamboo spreaders are great for serving up everything from spreads to dips.
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- We recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come