USDA Certified Biobased / USDA Certified Organic Bamboo
When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
We've updated the design on these short servers, with a more traditional feel. Simple, clean lines make for easy clean-up too! Easy to grip, and effortless to serve and toss any salad - lettuce greens or grains. Made from Certified Organic bamboo. Cut from a single piece of bamboo. No glues, no lacquers, no way.
Our short salad servers are also the perfect servers to throw in a picnic basket or travel bag.
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come