USDA Certified Biobased / USDA Certified Organic Bamboo
When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
Nothing is worse than when your spoon doesn’t reach the bottom of the pot or bag. Use this long-handled bamboo spoon on your next outdoor adventure to get every last scrap without getting your hands dirty.
This reusable bamboo spoon is a great alternative to plastic for your next adventure: eco-friendly, lightweight, and durable. Hand-burnished to a naturally-smooth finish, each extra-long spoon is hand-shaped from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo.
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- We recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come