USDA Certified Biobased / USDA Certified Organic Bamboo
When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
Our most popular tongs. These are so great that it's worth having a few around. You'll find lots of uses to grab or flip. Designed as a 'toast' tong, these are the 'go-to' tongs for appetizers too. Made from Certified organic bamboo, these do not impart or absorb flavors. Won’t scratch cooking surfaces.
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- We recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come