USDA Certified Biobased / USDA Certified Organic Bamboo
When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
Scoop salts, condiments, baking ingredients, and more with this handy Single Scoop. Designed with a wide-open mouth, making it easy to scoop up just the right amount.
Think outside the kitchen with this one, too - bath scrubs, laundry soap, windowsill gardening; this scoop has endless uses. Made from a single piece of Certified Organic bamboo, and hand-finished with a food-safe oil.
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- We recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come