USDA-Certified Organic Bamboo
When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
Our take on the classic honey dipper is not only eco-friendly but also gives you better control over the honey flow. Use it to drizzle honey in your tea, on your toast or cornbread, or measure it into teaspoons and tablespoons for baking.
This bamboo honey dipper is sleek and modern, perfectly fitting in the palm of your hand. Made from USDA-certified organic bamboo, each dipper is hand-burnished with our ‘bee’ icon for that classic charm we’re known for.