USDA Certified Biobased Bamboo
Option 1 : Small
Option 2 : Large
Option 1: 6 x 10 inch
Option 2: 8 x 12 inch
When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
The modern design gives it almost a timeless look. We've extended the styling on the underside too so it appears to float on the table. If you're using more than one, this design detail allows them to stack easily and cleanly.
Crafted from sustainably harvested bamboo, this rectangular serving tray is the perfect addition to your home or business.
- These serving trays stack up nicely to store or display
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
Recommend Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come