USDA Certified Biobased / USDA Certified Organic Bamboo
When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
Bamboo pot scrapers are essential tools in every kitchen. Hand-crafted from USDA certified organic bamboo, our pot scrapers are complete with a different shape in each corner to get into a variety of hard-to-reach spots. The compact size fits perfectly in your hand to help remove stubborn foods and substances without scratching your cooking surface.
Great for pots, but also useful for baking and cleaning: from scraping a batter bowl clean, tempering chocolate, or removing spilled sauce from your glass-top stove. Imagine all of the possibilities with your own set of four pot scrapers.
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- We recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come